2019 Run for Ryan House
- Date & Time: 8 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 17
- Location: Kiwanis Park
- Courses: 10K, 5K and 1 Mile Family Fun Run
- Registration Includes: Race Entry, Shirt, Medal and Goodie Bag
- Schedule of Events:
7 AM: Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration
8 AM: 10K Run Begins
8:15 AM: 5K Run Begins
8:25 AM: 1 Mile Family Fun Run
9 AM: Awards Ceremony
On Your Mark… Get Set… GO!
Come one, come all for the 15th annual Run for Ryan House featuring a 10K, 5K and 1 mile Family Fun Run. We invite you to get outside, spend the morning with us and assist in our mission to continue to provide world-class care and programs for the medically fragile children and families we serve as they navigate life-limiting or end-of-life journeys.
- Runners, walkers, wheelchairs, strollers and dogs are welcome.
- Race expo featuring tons of great vendors with fun activities.
- Build a team, create a fundraising page, and join us in raising funds for Ryan House programs.
Check back soon for more details on registration fees and entry and sponsorship opportunities.